- A noiselss, heavy duty electric vibrator that can be force and speed adjusted while running.
- Unlike old-fashioned, noisy electro-magnetic vibrators, this newly developed silent motor vibrator can meet even the most stringent anti-noise pollution requirement,
- They are totally enclosed, continuous duty and completely noiseless.
- They can be used inside or outside, in dust, dirt, rain or snow.
- Compressed air drives a highly chrome finished and hardened steel ball at a high rate of speed around a hardened, highly ground, and polished ball race creating high frequency vibration
- Ball Vibrators require lubrication for long, trouble-free operation.
- They can be mounted directly to the structure to be vibrated or they can be mounted with simple mounting plates for better vibration transfer.
- Hydraulic vibrators operate in any position and are not affected by dirty, muddy or wet locations.
- They can operate on pressures up to 3000 PSI making them ideal to use with construction and form equipment for a variety of applications.
- Turbine vibrators maintain 70-75 db’s throughout their entire life, as compared to sharp increases in noise levels of ball roller and piston type vibrators
- Because of their fool-proof operation and their lessening of noise in production areas, the Silent Air Turbine Vibrators have quickly become the specified and standard units for many industries and in many leading plants.
Railroad Car Shakers
- Whether you are unloading feed and grain, sawdust, coal, cement powder, or any other sticky or tough-to-unload material, we can offer a railroad car shaker that can get the job done.